Friday, August 5, 2011

Baby girl has arrived!!

      
     Well this is one "project" I am more than thrilled to have completed! My new little lady decided she wanted to join us two and a half weeks early! I am beyond grateful she arrived healthy and just as cute as can be! God is so good!


     I'll be taking a short break from blogging while we all get adjusted to each other. I'll be back soon, so do please check back in!

"Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered." Psalm 40:5

7 comments:

  1. Blessings to you,and the family.
    She is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord!! She's adorable! Look at all that beautiful hair!

    Many congratulations to you all!!

    -Janelle
    homemadethisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!
    ~mev

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! She is beautiful!! I hope your labor and delivery was easy!

    ReplyDelete