Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm a happy girl

      I'm a goal motivated gal...I like to have something to work towards. Sometimes, goals are just dreams. Sometimes goals are huge, you know, like that loosing weight goal that probably most of us have. Er hum...moving on quickly.  Dreams and goals keep me from getting stuck in a rut. I think they are great to have, as long as you don't pin your happiness on them. I try to not ever let a goal define who I am. For me, the only thing that should have that much influence is my relationship with Jesus Christ. If a goal was what defined me, I'd be quite the mess when the big "F" (failure) happened wouldn't I? I am all about a goal motivating me though. Motivation is kind of like the double chocolate fudge sundae at the end of a long sweaty run. Oh, I am so motivated there sweet pea! (except that would imply I run...which might be a bit of a stretch)
     So, why all this jibber jabber about goals? I have my Etsy Shop open! Yaaaaaay!


     It is a goal that I've had for ages and I'm tickled to pieces to have reached it. I know it is pretty small potatoes, and I may not make a cent off of it...but I'm sure having tons of fun with it so far. I mean, I actually have a legitimate reason to hoard fabric now! I plan on adding bunches of more things, so do please check back in occasionally. So why the crazy name? Well, I thought "Morning by Morning Productions Store" was a bit of a mouthful. My father in law is the mastermind behind "Abbtique". It is the combination of "Abby" and "Boutique"...hence the little slogan. "Original design (Hi! That's me!) - Boutique Style (that's the Boutique part) Get it? Its no good if you have to explain it.
     So far, I have mostly these in sizes 0-3 up to 5T.




       And bit of these.



       And some more this and that, some of which you've already seen on here. Right now it is all little girl and women's clothing, but at some point in the future, I want to add stuff for the boys in our lives too. My hubby is really pushing hard for some hunter's orange and camouflage to appear, I don't think I plan on giving him voting rights.
       I might be a little loony choosing now to reach this goal. Two month olds and two year olds aren't super great at being low maintenance, so things can get a little crazy. It's all good, my next goal is to invent a way to pump coffee intravenously...with extra sugar...and a double shot of espresso.
      So, what goals are you working on?


  Exodus 15:2 "The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God..."
  

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on opening your etsy shop and reaching one of your goals! So happy for you. It really looks great:)

    ReplyDelete