Friday, November 16, 2012

Coziness for $10 or less...

       It's almost Thanksgiving people! This is a big news flash to me actually. With all the chaos of moving, I've not done a single solitary piece of Fall decorating, much less paid any attention to a small thing like a calender! I have, however, noticed it's chilly outside. I also noticed I forgot to pack long sleeves before sending all my belongings off to temporary storage. That, is a MAJOR bummer, I assure you, and I do not recommend anyone making that unintelligent mistake. Some warm winter coziness is definitively in order, on a budget of course! I recommend...


  1. Over the knee cable knit socks from Kohls. On sale for $7.00. Even on a tall girl like me, they still went over the knee, and are sooooo comfy! They are my new favorite boot socks!


     2.   Coffee is wonderful all year, but it is absolutely essential in the winter. I tried this creamer the other day, probably shouldn't have. It makes coffee taste like fancy fall party, even it its an off-brand, not even sure it's actually coffee brand.


International Delight Presents: Heath<sup>®</sup> Coffee Creamer
      3.  Cute soft slippers are must, cold floors are ick! Walmart $9.97.

Women's Soffee Fair Isle Ballerina Slippers
     4.  Lotion. Make sure it smells nice. Flaky, cracked skin is not cute. Target $8.99

Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

     5.  Red beans and rice. Best meal ever, super cheap, fairly healthy. Make sure to go heavy on the Cajun seasoning!

beans and rice slow cook
     
       Hope you are enjoying your Fall. Thanks for being a great bunch, blogging would be no fun without readers! =)


1 John 1:7   But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Pin It

1 comment: